As this is the first post of this blog, I'll keep it short yet informative. ( I don't want to overload myself in the first shot, as I'm not very good with being consistent with my blogging..heh heh)
I wanted a way to have something of a food/cooking diary so I can remember recipes I find as well as how it actually tasted. I'm nothing of a food critic, and I wouldn't even say food is my passion. I just enjoy cooking, baking, and eating. That's all. If you find this blog to be helpful, I'm very glad you did. But just for my sake of not feeling guilty when I'm not posting, this is for my benefit primarily :)
So now, that that's off the table. I'm ready for some food!
Thank you Disney for your fine example of a culinary taste discriminator.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment