I'd give this 2 thumbs up!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Crock Pot Beef Stew
I'll start with what's cooking in my crockpot right now..
I accidentally left it on "high" when stepped out the door to the spa (wouldn't that be nice) work..so it cooked for about 4.5 hrs on high. When I got home, I tasted it and YUM! The beef was super tender (falling apart), and the soup/sauce was awesome. I added a little tomato juice since I had some on hand, and then salt and fresh cracked pepper. Also, I used baking potatoes instead of the red potatoes they called for (just because it's what I had). I'll be tossing the Rhodes buns in the oven in a few minutes, and I'm sure the husband will be SOOOO thrilled for his meat and potatoes tonight :)
I'd give this 2 thumbs up!
I'd give this 2 thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment